Thursday, April 1, 2010

Afternoon Mr. Mom - Days 9-23

3/11-31/2010
Day's Nine thru Twenty Three as Afternoon Mr. Mom

WOW!!! It's been a crazy couple weeks & I'm mad that I haven't kept this updated because this is a good way to look back on this special time of my life...Well I'm going to do my best to recap the last 14 days.

3/11 - After picking Tristan up from school he, thatcher & I came home & cleaned the house, packed the boys for the weekend because they were going to stay over at Auntie SI's & Uncle Thor's...While Tracy & I go to the beach for a wedding & to spend time with Uncle Nic &"Uncle" Kim. After that it was dinner time & then bath time. That was day 9 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

3/12 - "Day Off" well today I didn't have the kids for more then 30mins. Uncle Thor came by & picked up the boys for the weekend & after that I cracked a beer, watched so ESPN & waited for Tray to get home so we could leave for the beach...It was nice to have some time to myself but I already missed the boys.
That was day 10 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

3/15-19 - Days 11 thru 15 were a blurr! It was the first week that Tracy had games & we hadn't planned for how early she needed to be at the field, so Thatcher spent some time done at my office before we had to go get Tristan from school. It was fine but because of his cuteness he was a distraction for everyone else. I took the boys to one of Tracy's games. Tristan played with some kids he met & Thatcher just stared at all the people. The game went into extra innings so we had to leave early but they had a good time. The rest of the week we just played outside, painted, worked on Tristan using the potty & cleaned the house.
That was days 11-15 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

3/22-26 - Days 16 thru 20 were all business! Tracy had a couple games & it was spring break. Our parents covered Monday & Tuesday because Tray had am games & then she was home in the afternoon & she had the rest of the week off. I worked all week still going in early but also worked till 5. Long week but on Friday we went to the Condo for a do nothing weekend to recharge that was really nice.
That was days 16-20 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

3/29-31 - Days 21 thru 23 we're hitting our stride. Monday Tracy's game got rained out, I just came home so she could go to practice. The boys & I played inside, read books & watched movies because of all the rain. Tuesday Gran took the kids because Tracy had a early game, I worked late but I missed the boys. Wednesday Tray again had another early game, so she brought Thatcher down to work around 2pm & he hung out at my desk banging on things & chewing on my keyboard. Then we picked Tristan up at school came home & relaxed. That night we were going to go Pietro's pizza for a fundraiser for Milwaukie High Softball. Tristan had a blast playing on all the games, rides & some how got 93 tickets to cash in to get a finger skateboard & a Dumdum sucker. Didn't know he was so good at Skee Ball.
That was days 21-23 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was just going to ask what happened to these posts. welcome back!