Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Afternoon Mr. Mom - Days 24-28

4/1-7/2010
Day's Twenty Four thru Twenty Eight as Afternoon Mr. Mom

I'm finding it easier too lump a few days together because damn the kids keep me busy and when Tracy get homes she keeps me "busy", if you know what I mean!!...(honey do's):-(

4/1 - Day 24 started like the usual, come home pick up one to go get the other. It was a shit day outside, thanks Oregon. We just played indoors, in the sand box and worked on our alphabet and on Thatcher's crawling he is so close now he has the army crawl going on at the moment. Tray had a game so she came home late just in time to put the kids to bed. That was day 24 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

4/2 - Day 25, First Friday of the month the cousins are over in the afternoon. Came home to the boys and the cousins already at the house after Tracy leaves the first words out the the cousin's months are what "can I have for a snack". They're always hungry but they don't want anything good for them only crap. They keep forgetting they don't get fun snacks at my house it's fruit, veg or nothing. But all in all it was a fun afternoon McKenna only wanted to hold Thatcher while Jonah and Sidney kept Tristan busy outside until Nanny showed up for hamburger night. Thank God for Nanny...kids run to her and I can open a bottle. That was day 25 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

4/5 - Day 26, I HATE MONDAYS! Tray had an early game so Nanny came over to watch the boys until I can get home around 3pm. After I got home, Nanny hung around awhile to play with us. After she left we lowered Thatcher's crib because now he can pull himself up to the edge so Tristan was helping by showing how to escape then we played Lego's, worked on Thatcher's crawling until Tray got home for her game. That was day 26 as Afternoon Mr. Mom


4/6 - Day 27, Yard work day...Thatcher was really being a turd because he wants to be mobile but just hasn't figured it out yet so I threw him in his walker and he came outside to watch Tristan clean up the back yard. While Thatcher rolled around the patio and Tristan grabbed his mower and followed me around the yard cutting the grass. It is a great feeling having him work along side me even though he's not actually doing anything. I can't waiting till Thatcher can join us. After yard work we went in side and made Beef Stroganoff for dinner and waited from mom to get home. That was day 27 as Afternoon Mr. Mom


4/7 - Day 28, Game day. Milwaukie is playing Putnam today and we are going to watch or so I thought. After I picked Tristan and came home he decided to turn in to problem child. He sprayed baby powder all through out the house and even in his month. That's a half an hour I'll never get back cleaning that up. We watched a couple shows and played "pull thatcher around in a box" in his room. Thatcher showed that all he wants to do is stand and hold himself up, he's going to be walking before we know it. We had a great night rough housing until mom came home and broke it up. That was day 28 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

1 comment:

Tray said...

I love our boys and I can already see Thatcher taking notes on how to escape. He is going to be our silent threat.