Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Afternoon Mr. Mom - Day 2

3/2/2010
Day two as Afternoon Mr. Mom, Got off to a better start left work in plenty of time to go home and pick up Thatcher and head off to Tristan's school for the first time to meet his teachers and of course bring him home.

When I first got to his school I met 2 teachers (nice ladies) and then headed back to his room where Tristan was playing on the floor, he looked up at me and straight back down, I waited for the double take, Tristan jumped up and ran to me. I met his other teacher (Rachel) and he showed me his room and his cubbie. He was very proud to show me around.

So we all headed home, but unfortunately it was raining so no outside play today. We broke out the colors and playdough and went to town. After an hour or so Tristan was done so we watched a show he picked "Thunder Cats" nice choice in my mind. While he sat and enjoyed a 25 yr old cartoon Thatcher and I pressed burgers to freeze and finished packing to go over to a friends for Nando's.

After a little bit of relaxing it was time to leave so we packed up the car and headed to Nando's where Tracy was going to meet us after practice.

Thats was day 2 as Afternoon Mr. Mom

No comments: