Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Afternoon Mr. Mom - Day 1


Sorry for the lateness of the post -

3/1/2010
Day one as Afternoon Mr. Mom went Great. I thought is was not going to start off well, 15 Mins. before I needed to leave work, of course a phone call came in that I had to be a apart of. AS I tried to hurry the conversation along I had my boss dragging the call out longer so finally I had to just say "sorry I have to leave"... That didn't go over well.

Any who, I got home just in time for Tracy to leave and Tristan was very excited that I was home. He gave me a big hug and said "PLAY". And that is exactly what we did. I told him to grab his shoes and I'll get Thatcher. While getting ready to go out side Tristan found a plastic lid thingy that you place on top of a soda can so a little one can drink easier and gets there digits away for the sharp parts of the can. Well I cleaned out a can filled it with water and gave it to him, he loved it. We had to go out front to get something out of the van so here's Tristan drinking what looks like soda to anyone around screaming "Hi" to the 6 neighbors that happen to be outside. So of course now the neighbors probably think I give my kids soda...Well forget them

When we were done getting ready we started play with a little work..cleaning up dog poop. Then we rode his bike, kicked balls, played on his play structure and did a lot of swinging. Even Thacher was enjoying himself strapped to my chest in a carrier but he was cooing and making plenty of happy noise when outside. All and all a great time outside.

Then all went inside got cleaned up and I stared dinner while Thacher ran around the kitchen in his walker and Tristan relaxed watching "Phineas and Ferb". Around 6:30pm Tracy got home and we all had dinner...And my afternoon was done

Wonderful first day as Afternoon Mr. Mom

1 comment:

Tray said...

I love this...makes me cry a little bit. Thank you for being such a wonderful father and husband.