Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sad Day

Today my Grandma Dolores passed away. I have so many great memories of her and her home she always treated me like family even thou I was not blood, I’ll miss her very much. But of course with this news I find myself regretting that I did not visit or call as often as I should and did not return the love she showed me as a child as I grew into an adult and as she’ll matured to her twilight years. I’m optimistic as she looks down she knows that I love her and will treasure those memories I have.
For my Mother whom Grandma Dolores was a like second mom, I know she was a huge part of your life and meant a great deal. I’m extremely sorry for your loss and I love you very much. I want you to know how fortune I feel to have called her Grandmother.

Goodbye Grandma, I love you