Monday, November 2, 2009

Life keepin' me busy

Well it's been a month since I've had NO time to come up for air and do anything for myself and sadly this is just a quick breath before going back under.
In the past month I helped to pack up my new Brother-in-Law so we could join his lovely wife in their new home of Hawaii. (I'm so happy that they are together again I know they are too, miss you both) I was in Hong Kong for 10 days walking trade shows trying to find new suppliers and ideas for our company so we can continue our market leading tradition, which took 2 weeks to get ready for and thinking it will take at least twice as long to organize all the things we found.
Then came Halloween which was great seeing the boys dressed up and Tristan go door to door for the first time. All this not too mention all the “fun” honey do’s there are at the house.
And now here comes the Holiday season and the new Oregon hands free law that starts the first of the year. So all I see is long nights at work and trying to find time to spend with my wonderful family. So here’s to trying to get it all done and staying sane in the interim.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I know life can be overwhelming...just try to take a little time with family...that's the only thing that really counts! If Dad and I can do anything to help...give us a call.