Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family

Well this weekend my Nanny(grandma), 2 Uncles and 2 cousins are visitng to celebrate my fathers 60th Birthday and see him play at Mount Angle Oktoberfest. This will be the 4th time in 4 years I've seen my Nanny and 2nd time seeing my uncles in the same amount of time. And crazy to think that it will be only the 3rd and amazingly the 1st time in their entire lives seeing my cousins. I'm excited to see everyone and just wish more family could have made it and a little sadden of the lack of times we've seen one another.
We'll have to make an better effort to stay in touch and plan trips to see each other. Good thing for apps like facebook that was brought us back in touch. Well I plan to enjoy everyones company and can't wait to see what the weekend brings.

1 comment:

Third's Mom said...

I'm sorry we didn't do a better job of getting together all those years...but now this generation of "kids" can move us forward! Thanks for taking the lead on this, Trevor. You're a great guy!